Friday, June 30, 2017

Abducted by big white van, a month spent seeing things and doing stuff with a beautiful girl.


My girlfriend Sam recently bought Diesel Ford E350 van named "SaVanah".  She tore out the seats and was headed up to Norcal so her friend could build a bed platform and some shelves.
All aboard!
A trip I thought was only to last a few days...
 We headed up the coast to Gaberville about 200 miles North of San Francisco
Hey babe
Code
"Sweeneydoes"  $25 off
While she worked on the van I made a few bucks doing manual labor while sun cooked our food.
Avenue of the Giants
The trees are pretty tall up here.  
More big trees
Black sands beach just North of Shelter Cove.
I think my pants are still on at this point?
Waiting for the tide to roll in so I can do double back flip 
 When I thought the trees couldn't get any bigger.  They did

Trees on fire,
(this is a really lazy blog post)
 Ancient Greece, how the hell did we get there?
 Nope this is San Francisco
We made are way to Mecca,  Well Mecca if you are Disc Golfer
De Lavega Santa Cruz as we worked our way down the coast.
I thought at this point I might be headed home but Sam had other plans. 
They say home is where your heart is and heart is with Sam.
We made are way to scorching hot Las Vegas
It was too hot to do anything during the day but soak i the pool.

We did get out on the strip one evening for a romantic walk
Just me my girl a couple friends and a yard long margarita.
We still needed to find somewhere to cool off.
 Boon-docking in the Mountains above Vegas
I got to play with some toys
 Snow on the peaks
 and Disc Golf down below.
 Who knew?
 The Van had become a home
 Off to work In Bryce Canyon at the Bryce 100
Working at events is way easier than running in them.
Mark the course, 
then sweep the course of course.
After Bryce we thought about heading to the Western States 100,
But
after dealing with record heat in Utah and 100+ temps in NorCal
I got inspired by some art on the wall at some hole in the wall Utah taco joint to head south.
Home with a ocean view
 I'm not sure who  was more stoked, us to to have Cheyenne, or Cheyenne to out of the 116 degree Las Vegas heat?
 I'ts hard for me to control myself when I am at the beach, make it a beach in Mexico and through in a guitar with boobs and Shit is gonna get weird.
I found my dream ride.
And Cheyenne found hers.
Our own private beach. 
Titty City
Sam created a miniature Utopia right hear on the Beach
Cheyenne did not approve.
I doesn't get much better than this.
Not a bad place to get shipwrecked.
In search of a beach we found a Bufadora.
Camping on bluff above the Bufadora cost $5 but we had the whole place to ourselves.
We passed through Rosarito on our way back North
By this time  I had gained at least 10 pounds.
We were sad to leave Mexico!
But I had to get back to work.

THE END
Of somthing and the beginning of somthing else


No comments:

Post a Comment